The teenage class on Wednesday from 7.15pm-8.15pm caters for beginners and upwards and caters for 13-17year olds. This class is supervised by qualified coaches and the gymnasts are given more opportunity to choose what skills they want to learn.
This is a termly run class and you can join the waiting list, which is appx 12 months long, here
The adult class caters for complete beginners to experts and everyone else in between. Supplement your usual fitness routine with a visit to our state of the art gym. Our Qualified coaches always available to assist and advice.
Class: Wednesday evenings from 8.15pm-9.55pm
Cost: £8.00 per session (on pay as you go basis – no commitment to term fees)
plus British Gymnastics Bronze Membership which is currently £17.00
For health and safety, and because of damage to equipment, we have to insist that this class is run in line with British Gymnastics guidelines. This particularly means:
• No jewellery of any sort to be worn.
• No jumping from one apparatus to another or using the apparatus in anyway other than what it is intended for.
• Moves into the pit should be onto a matted surface to prevent damage to the suspended pit layer.
• No use of the wooden asymmetric bars by adults or persons over 60kg in weight as we have recently had two bars broken ( costing about £400 to replace)
• No stunt type activities are allowed.
All British Gymnastic / Club Membership is renewed in September. If you have membership through another club we will still ask to see your membership card.